We have an unusual role for a marketeer who wants to use entrepreneurial thinking to develop the business of this mid -size company, which has been around a long time on the Czech market but is now part of a strong and progressive European food group.
The company’s area of focus is food ingredients; it develops food product concepts to match the (changing) demands of Czech customers, and works with both the big retailers and the producers who would make the finished product.
Reporting directly to the CEO (who previously worked for global FMCG companies) the right person will be key in turning the company into a marketing - led operation.
The right person will have this profile:
- 5-8 years’ marketing experience
- probably some or most of that experience in B2B
- food industry experience a definite advantage
- some e-commerce experience also an advantage
- entrepreneurial "sparky” spirit
- University educated, very good English
- yet able and willing to work with colleagues from a very different personal background
Why might you enjoy this role?
If you match the above profile you will enjoy the feeling that you are really driving a business. Food product development can be a very satisfying aspect of marketing management, which few companies here can offer. You will also co-operate with colleagues and business partners from around Europe.
Compensation is in line with a BM role in a typical international FMCG company, but unlike those, also includes a company car.