This is an unusual and really exciting position with our client, which is a major player in the drinks sector.
The company is the owner of a great “Czech jewel” brand, and is undergoing a major transformation. In this role the right person will be leading the drive to persuade consumers to think of this Czech jewel as a brand which is relevant to their modern lives. This involves close contact with the kind of trade outlets which are themselves trend-setters. That is the ‘ambassador" element of the role, but the other element is classic brand management, so we seek only those who can display a good working knowledge of marketing of HoReCa brands. Unusually, this could be a role for which a good account director in a marketing agency could be qualified.
The transformative nature of the company’s mission makes this almost like a start-up environment but with the advantage of existing business revenue, and a top quality, gloablly respected product.
The position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer, is based in Prague, and assumes fluent Czech language skills.
Generally we will be interested in you if you have:
- around 8 years’ experience in marketing or marketing communications, at least some of that time involved with HoReCa brands
- a current brand manager or account director role with a respected, relevant employer
- if you are currently a Brand Ambassador, you need to be able to demonstrate good strategic marketing understanding and general business discipline. This is not just a PR role.
Our client offers:
- a salary package in line with the experience we seek (i.e typical for a senior brand manager or even marketing manager positions at international FMCG)
- a start-up atmosphere in a small team sitting in a very un-corporate office environment
- the chance to become famous in Czech marketing by securing this Czech jewel brand’s place in the hearts of younger Czechs.
If you believe you meet the criteria please contact us in complete confidence.